What Information Do We Gather?
The information we collect and learn from users of this Website helps us personalize and continually improve the content on this Website. Here are the general categories of information we gather:
- Information You Provide Us: We receive and store information that you enter on our Website, surveys and/or provide to us in anyway, including through third-parties. Examples include, but are not limited to, information when you search, browse, communicate and/or input responses into our forms on the Website, including, but not limited to, your name, phone number, email address or other information, including any media, that you voluntarily provide us. We use the information that you provide for purposes such as responding to requests, improving content, responding to you, or sending you articles, information, newsletters or other communications.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information automatically whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” or other unique identifiers and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Website. Other examples include, but are not limited to, log files, internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, and internet browser type.
- Mobile: When you use the Website on a mobile device, we may receive information about your location, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location-based personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to turn off location services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make emails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open email from us, if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive email from us, please adjust your email subscription settings on your email or browser service and/or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What About Cookies and other Automated Data?
- This site may collect data that is non-personally identifiable using first- and third-party cookies for demographics and other behavioral information as a part of an information program. Users may opt out of Google Analytics or other display advertising through their browser settings or by adding an opt-out browser.
How Do We Share the Information We Receive?
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include contractors that may send email, mail, create newsletters or other content, analyze data, provide assistance, provide search results and links, store data, and perform other services on our behalf. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, we may seek your consent for us to share your information on this Website and/or with additional third parties. You will have the opportunity in your discretion to consent to such disclosure or choose not to share your information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- We take reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, your personal information.
- No Liability for Breach. Because no data transmission is completely secure, and no system of physical or electronic security is impenetrable, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or the security of servers, networks or databases, and by using the Website you agree to assume all risk in connection with your personal information. We are not responsible for any loss of such personal information or the consequences thereof.
- Breach Notification. If we believe your personal Information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you. If notification is appropriate, we may notify you by e-mail or otherwise.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off and close your browser when finished using a shared computer. Only use trusted internet networks, including Wi-Fi, and do not share your login credentials with unauthorized parties.
What Choices Do I Have?
- You can always choose not to provide certain information; however, it might be needed to for us to respond or follow up with your inquiry.
- If you do not want to receive emails from us, please adjust your email preferences in your account.
- To opt-out of any communications, please contact us at email@example.com.
Are Children Allowed to this Website?
This Website is not intended or designed to attract children under the age of 13. We do not intentionally collect personal information from any person we actually know is a child under the age of 13.
What else should I consider?
- We make every effort to respond in a timely fashion once communications are received from you.
- Email does not provide a completely secure and confidential means of communication. Please be careful when sending any sensitive, health or confidential information via email.